T.E. Wealth has been providing high net worth individuals, families, employers and employees with unbiased wealth management and financial education services for 40 years. Our company comprises a national network of financial experts with a diverse array of skills, experience and specialized knowledge, yet we are driven by a singular devotion to the well-being of our clients.
• Deliver presentations to employees of TEFC’s corporate clients on all aspects of financial planning.
• Prepare, customize, update and revise PowerPoint presentations.
• Willing to work outside normal office hours and travel to remote locations.
• Ensure evaluations and attendee sign-in sheets are completed, collected and returned to Administrator.
• Keep fully informed of relevant regulations and legislations.
• Assist department manager with ongoing project management of corporate client base.
• Enter meetings/presentations/specific work completed in time tracking system.
• Complete monthly expense reports.