T.E. Wealth is looking to hire a Manager for its Multi Family Office Services team.
Given the nature of our new family office service, this is a very broad and changing role. The main focus of the role is to manage the advanced planning needs of newly signed MFO clients, including:
• Administration and payments
• Consolidated wealth reporting
• Cash flow analysis
• Financial statements
• Income and expenditure reporting
• Ad-hoc analysis
• Wide ranging additional services
• Service provider management
You will be a qualified Financial Planner and seasoned professional with experience working for an accounting firm, trust company, family office, legal firm or Private Bank/Wealth Manager. Client service experience for private clients would be expected. Experience with family office clients would differentiate the candidate.
Applicants will preferably hold a CFP and an accounting qualification but qualified by experience will also be considered. You will have responsibility for the running the new service.
You will use your Financial Planning and tax qualifications to prepare and review various documents related to the clients.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A sound knowledge of advanced planning.
• Strong technology based skills to assist in the development of new reports etc.
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organised. The ability to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to understand, scrutinise and problem solve.
• Delegation to junior staff and supervising their work.
• Examples of strong working relationships with private clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well established organization with a long-history of working with high net worth individuals and their families.
To apply or find out more, please email your latest CV to Connie Cooper or call 416-640-8569.