T.E. Financial Consultants Ltd. is Canada’s leading FEE-ONLY™ financial planning and wealth management company, recognized for its objectivity, integrity and high quality of service. Our Toronto office is rapidly growing and has an immediate opening for a Paraplanner. General Responsibilities In this position, you will work on a team under the direction of a Shared […]
Although T.E. Wealth is a national firm with an exceptional depth and breadth of resources, we earn and keep the trust of our clients through a boutique-style focus on individual service and attention to detail.
Our long-standing culture of expertise, objectivity, and client focus is bolstered by our FEE ONLY™ approach to financial planning. T.E Wealth’s financial consultants are able to provide truly objective education and advice, because they are never compromised by the need to sell financial products.
If you’re an experienced financial professional with a commitment to doing the very best for your clients, please contact us to learn about career opportunities at T.E. Wealth.
T.E. Wealth has been providing high net worth individuals, families, employers and employees with unbiased wealth management and financial education services for 40 years. Our company comprises a national network of financial experts with a diverse array of skills, experience and specialized knowledge, yet we are driven by a singular devotion to the well-being of our clients.
• Deliver presentations to employees of TEFC’s corporate clients on all aspects of financial planning.
• Prepare, customize, update and revise PowerPoint presentations.
• Willing to work outside normal office hours and travel to remote locations.
• Ensure evaluations and attendee sign-in sheets are completed, collected and returned to Administrator.
• Keep fully informed of relevant regulations and legislations.
• Assist department manager with ongoing project management of corporate client base.
• Enter meetings/presentations/specific work completed in time tracking system.
• Complete monthly expense reports.