May 25, 2016
T.E. Wealth is a national consulting firm with an exceptional depth and breadth of resources. We earn and keep the trust of our clients through a boutique-style focus on individual service and attention to detail. Our long-standing culture of expertise, objectivity, and client focus is bolstered by our FEE ONLY™ approach to financial planning.
Looking for a new opportunity to apply your proven sales abilities?
The Vice President, Business Development drives business development nationally with a focus on corporate clients. Reporting to the President and CEO, you will develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan for organic growth as well as establishing new corporate client relationships. As a member of the senior management team, you draw upon your experience and passion to lead the sales process by leveraging the firm’s resources to maximize revenues.
• Develop a clear strategy and business plan to meet annual growth and retention targets
• Establish infrastructure and systems to support existing clients and generate new business
• Assess necessary steps and tools required to execute the business plan
• Mine the firm to cultivate existing relationships for organic growth and to ensure best points of entry are made for new business opportunities
• Tap into your business relationships to generate future business opportunities
• Represent TE Wealth at key industry conferences and events
• Identify and systematically implement the business plan with a commitment to continuous improvement of sales processes
• Prepare appropriate marketing materials that effectively communicate our service
• Negotiate proposals with prospective clients in collaboration with Consultants
• Successfully transition relationships to TE Wealth Consultants
• Mentor and train others to drive sales culture across the organization
The ideal candidate:
• Has a successful track record in a sales leadership role
• Enjoys many relationships with …….
• Is exceptional at establishing relationships, negotiating and influencing others
• Demonstrates superior communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability to develop and execute business development plans
• Recognizes and leverages the value of working as a team leader and team member
Education and Experience
• University degree, preferably in Business or Economics.,and at least one professional designation such as CFP, CIM, CPA or CFA.
• 10 + years of experience in a sales leadership role for a professional services firm
Please contact Connie Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org