Marcy Ages, a Financial Consultant and Certified Professional Consultant on Aging at T.E. Wealth, together with The Care Network, hosted a T.E. Wealth-sponsored event.
Debbie Gilbert, a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging presented “I was Never Taught this Dance! Caring for Ourselves – Caring for Others.”
For the first time in history, we are living longer. Older seniors and baby boomers are setting new records for longevity. Nobody taught us the dance of growing older. We need to learn the steps to help us age well and stay in control of our lives. Through stories both personal and professional, “I was Never Taught this Dance!” touched on:
- Body/Mind/Heart: a holistic view on aging; seeing the big picture
- Financial Health: protecting you, preserving your wealth and understanding today’s care costs
- Legal History: taking care of business; Powers of Attorney for personal care and property and Wills
- Family Health: time to talk; care conversations, avoiding conflict and enriching relationships
- House Health: when your place becomes your prison, housing options
The Care Network is a team of experts who provide the support and resources needed by individuals coping with Eldercare issues. Led by Marcy Ages, this referral network also consists of:
- Victoria Winter, a lawyer specializing in Estates and Trust Planning.
- Debbie Gilbert, a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging who specializes in eldercare, self care and care for the caregiver issues.
- Anita Evans, a real estate agent who has worked with many individuals wishing to downsize their homes as they grow older.
- Paula Gardner, a Professional Organizer and Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, who helps senior adults and their families with moving and downsizing.
These articles are for general informational purposes only. Please obtain professional advice before taking any action based on this information. No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, information, products or services should be implied by any references to third parties contained in any article. Trademarks cited in these articles are the respective properties of their owners.