INVESTMENT AND TRUST ADVISORY SERVICES
T.E. Wealth’s dedicated Indigenous Services practice provides comprehensive investment and trust management services to assist in the planning and implementation of customized wealth management strategies.
Our multi-disciplinary approach includes investment advisory support, communication and financial education services with an emphasis on establishing a long-term relationship with each of our clients.
We work with community trustees and leadership to provide the necessary advice, methodology and support, with the ultimate goal of developing the most efficient and cost effective solution for both today and the future. Our support includes:
- Community Readiness
- Setting a vision and establishing community priorities
- Managing community change through communication and member consultation
- Guidance in the development of the Trust structure
- Development of the Statement of Investment Policies and Guidelines
- Assistance in the Design of the most Cost Effective Portfolio Structure
- Investment Manager Search and Selection
- Investment Performance Monitoring, Measurement and Interpretation
More about T.E. Wealth’s Indigenous Services Practice
- One of Canada’s Leading Indigenous Advisory Firms
- Proven Trust Management Process
- Independence and Objectivity
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Wealth Management
- All-Inclusive, All-Encompassing Fee Structure
- National Firm with over 45 Years of Excellence
For more information about our Indigenous Investment & Trust services, please contact:
Vice President, Indigenous Services
416-640-8575 | 1-866-430-0537
Investment & Trust Advisory Services PDF
How T.E. Wealth helps Aboriginal communities across Canada
T.E. Wealth supports Canada’s Indigenous communities through Live Different Youth Empowerment tour
In November 2016, Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak (MKO) joined with non-profit organization Live Different to bring the Youth Empowerment Ice Road Tour to 13 remote communities across Manitoba. The tour offered inspiration and support to northern indigenous youth, by providing opportunities and access to indigenous role models.
T.E. Wealth was proud to be a part of this initiative through a donation of $10,000, which was delivered by Victor Pelletier, Sr. Manager, Investment Services for T.E. Wealth’s Indigenous Services team, to Ryan Wood, Director of Canadian Programs and Kerry Brandt, Chairman, Board of Directors in support of the Youth Empowerment Tour.
We look forward to ongoing relationships with Indigenous and Indigenous communities in Canada, as well as the Live Different organization.
Learn more about the Ice Road Tour here:
Our Commitment to the Indigenous Community
T.E. Wealth is committed to helping Canadian Indigenous organizations make a difference.
We do this throughout the year by donating time, expertise and financial support to the following non-profit groups: